Another Fall Photo Shoot

 Pumpkin Butt

Sometimes I really have to wonder if babies are toys for grown ups. I just have too much fun with my son! I'm taking advantage of his young age. At this point, he can't say no to me when I try to put him in funny hats, outrageous outfits, pose him in front of pumpkins, and even…paint his butt like a pumpkin. Just chalk it up to another Pinterest find.

When I told Matt I wanted to do a mini fall photo shoot, he rolled his eyes. When I told him I was going to paint Jellybean's butt like a pumpkin, he walked away. From his perspective, I get it. I mean, what dad would want his son posed for photo shoots with his rear end painted bright orange? Not exactly manly. But like I said, babies are toys for grown ups and I'm taking every opportunity I can with Jellybean before he can roll his eyes at me like dad.

It was way too cold to do it outside, which kind of bummed me out because the light outside is so much better. I took all my fall decor, a blanket, my Jellybean, and set up a fun little space for us to take pictures. There were so many times that afternoon that I had to put everything down because I couldn't stop laughing at my little pumpkin butt!

He's been tugging on his ears a lot lately. A sure sign those teeth are coming in! 






You're going to paint what on my butt??
So, I'm not quite comfortable putting my baby's
booty up for everyone to see. But these pics are still pretty cute ! 

Comments

  1. Amor thank you for the update on Charles, yourself, Matthew and Abbey. Certainly wish we were closer than being thousands of miles away but with your diligence in posting storeys and images of what is happening in your lives makes me feel closer than the miles that separate us. Thank you again and tons of love. Dad Moran

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem