Halloween Care Packages


Pumpkins And Footprints 


It's no secret that we are a military family. I'm so proud of that fact. It's also no secret that I love arts and crafts, fall, Pinterest, and JELLYBEAN! Put all that together and what do you get? One awesome Halloween themed care package.

Our time in the military has introduced us to the most wonderful people from all over the country. Two of my dearest friends are deployed right now, and I thought I loved putting together care packages before....but then I had a baby. And these girls love my Jellybean, so I know putting something special in that care package from Jellybean makes that present in the mail that much better. 

While surfing Pinterest for fun fall decor,  I saw an idea that used a baby's footprint as a ghost. Easy enough right? Get some water soluble paint, a baby, and paper. Well.......I have no idea how those Pinterest footprints came out so great because Jellybean is way too squirmy to get a perfect transfer. I don't think that matters too much though, because I know they'll love it all the same! 

Like all my good friends, I don't call these girls by their given names. I eventually come up with a nickname. Smelly's name came from when we were stationed in Tucson. It rhymed with her last name, so it seemed fitting, she by no means smells bad! "Mom" and therefore Jellybean's "Grandma" I met in Texas. Danele, affectionately known as "sis", and I call her mom because she always has such sound advice....that we of course don't ever follow. It's gotten to the point where the whole squadron at Fort Hood call her mom, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. 

Painting Pumpkins 

Happy Halloween care packages! 

Possibly the cutest foot ever.

I have to give Matt credit for helping me out with how well this footprints turned out. 

On their way to the sand box! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem