Painting Adventures

Mess-Free Painting 


I saw another Pinterest idea that seemed easy to do since I had all the products on hand. One lazy weekend afternoon I decided to give it a try. I'm always up for doing arts and crafts with my little one. It'll give me a fun keepsake and introduce him to a new activity that hopefully sparks his interest. I took a piece of white scrapbook paper, used painters tape to make a C, put some dollops of kid friendly paint on the paper, put the whole thing in a ziplock, taped it to the sliding door, and away he went meshing colors together. He needed a little encouragement from me because at first he didn't know what to do. And then he seemed more interested in the camera than finger painting....maybe we'll try this project again in a few months. He just didn't seem ready for it at 15 months. Or perhaps I just don't have an artsy inspired child. Who knows, we're learning as we go here! Anyway, when we were done, I took the paper out of the zip lock and let it dry. Then I removed the painters tape and now I have his artwork right above my desk in the craft room. Easy, no mess, and we learned something in the process! 







                                                    
                                                     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem