Tater Tot's Newborn Pictures

So it's no secret that I'm obsessed with pictures. Whether it be me staging amateur photo sessions at home, lugging my family around picturesque places for the perfect picture opportunity, or just being glued to my iPhone so I can snap that picture if something cute pops up. I was spoiled in Texas with having a friend who just happened to be a photographer. I had a horrible maternity photo shoot experience here in Virginia so I was a little apprehensive about finding a photographer that wasn't already a friend. Ok, my maternity shoot wasn't horrible but it definitely wasn't what I was used to and I don't love the results.

FORTUNATELY, I've redeemed myself. Our newborn photographer was amazing! I am so in love with the pictures that she took. I found her through an Instagram hashtag...thank you social media! Well, technically I found her through a recommendation from another photographer I found from an Instagram hashtag but the result is the same. About a week after Tater Tot was born, she came to our house, staged a photo session, and less than a month later here we are with these beautiful photos! She's affordable, SUPER SWEET, and pregnant with her own little boy due early next year! She was easy to talk to and immediately felt like a friend. In my maternity picture post I wrote about how important it is for me to feel a connection to my photographer, and I didn't feel that in the maternity session, but I definitely felt that this time around. She was so comfortable around Tater Tot and Jellybean, and I seriously can't gush enough about this whole experience. I'm definitely recommending her to anyone in this area that's having a baby.

Check out her page! http://www.turnaroundphotography.com
Check other blog about our photo session! http://www.turnaroundphotography.com/blog/2015/9/tommy-posed-lifestyle-newborn-session-august-2015































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem