One Year Old Jelllybean



My One Year Old!


Weighs: 23lbs

Length: 29.5 inches

First words: not yet! But still quite a babbler

Teeth: 4 on top, 2 on the bottom

Favorite Food:
   Oranges
   Bananas
    French Toast
    Cheese
    Chicken Noodle Soup
    Sweet Potato
   Animal Crackers

Least Favorite Food: Whole milk & peas

Loves:
   Splashing in the bath tub
   Snuggling with mom
   Tickles from dad
   Chasing the cat and dog
   Being chased, especially when he's going somewhere he knows he shouldn't be going!
   Being outside
   Nursing
   Daycare
   Clapping
   Family walks in the Baby Bjorn or stroller and watching Abby chase pinecones dad kicks down the street
   Mom's phone  

Does Not Love:
   Bed time
   Being put in the car seat
   Diaper changes
   Reading with mom
 
I Can:
   Walk
   Crawl
   Wave bye bye
   High-five
   Dance
   Clap

Favorite Songs:
   The Wheels on the Bus
   If You're Happy and You Know it


It's been an incredible journey so far. I am so blessed in about a billion different ways and this past year has been a dream come true. Motherhood has changed me for the better and while I still struggle through parts of motherhood and the changes a little one has made in my marriage, my career, and my SLEEP, I know I'm right where I need to be. God is so good and his plan for me is beautiful! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem