Father's Day 2015
My Low Key Hubby Matt and I are pretty opposite. While he would much rather stay home and do nothing all day, I need to get out of the house and do something all day. It makes for a very interesting dynamic. For Father's Day, while I thought I might be boring the crap out of my husband, he of course, was blissfuly happy. We did.....nothing. I made him some spaghetti and homemade meatballs, he played some golf in the morning, and we literally just stayed home. Presents however, are another story. That is where I get to be somewhat creative! I saw another Pinterest idea for a 3 part photo that I re-created. Matt's cousin sent me an idea for a cute father's day card so I recreated that as well. Matt broke his old workout headphones so I got him a new set of those. And finally.........he needed a new golf shirt and was seriously lacking in some new Purdue gear so I got him a Purdue golf shirt. An added bonus? Jellybean and Tater Tot also got some Purdu...




Comments
Post a Comment