Jellybean's Big News
You Can't Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding They say you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding. They say it's Mother Nature's way of protecting mothers. Every time moms breastfeed, a message gets sent to the body saying "I have my hands full here." Breastfeeding is a pretty draining process, not to mention caring for a little one. Makes sense right? Well, sure it does, but there's always a bigger plan out there. Pair breastfeeding with the mini pill and perhaps you up your chances of stretching out time between kiddos right? WRONG. At least in my case. A Small Moment of Panic Back in December, I started feeling a bit....odd. I was used to being exhausted all the time, but this was a new level of tired. That odd feeling started to turn into...a FEELING that perhaps, despite the odds I had stacked up, perhaps there was a tiny little miracle secretly growing in my belly. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't lose the baby weight because i...




Comments
Post a Comment