The Many Faces of Jellybean

I know I gush about how silly my little boy is but....he's so funny! Matt has been on an inspection down in sunny Florida this week so it's just been me and Jellybean. Working a full day and having to take care of a toddler while 8 months pregnant is no easy task! Going up and down the stairs just to get into the front door or the car is getting quite difficult. When we go upstairs to the bedroom I quit carrying JB. I wait for him at the bottom of the steps, he holds out his hand, and he practices walking up the stairs like a big kid. When we get to the daycare I have him walk down the long hallway, after a pit stop at the water fountain of course. This kid loves the water fountain! As my belly grows, it's getting much harder to carry all 25lbs of JB, but I try when I can because I love this kid so much. While it's getting more challenging as my mobility gets restricted, hanging out with him at the end of the day, when it's just the two of us, is still the highlight of my days. Why? Because he's hillarious. He's such a happy go lucky kid, he makes funny noises, and the silliest of faces. I had so much fun just taking pics of him yesterday afternoon while we ate dinner.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem