I have so many funny pictures of Jellybean being the silly little boy he is meant to be. I love his sweet, affectionate, determined, GOOFY personality. He really is turning into his dad's mini me.
You Can't Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding They say you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding. They say it's Mother Nature's way of protecting mothers. Every time moms breastfeed, a message gets sent to the body saying "I have my hands full here." Breastfeeding is a pretty draining process, not to mention caring for a little one. Makes sense right? Well, sure it does, but there's always a bigger plan out there. Pair breastfeeding with the mini pill and perhaps you up your chances of stretching out time between kiddos right? WRONG. At least in my case. A Small Moment of Panic Back in December, I started feeling a bit....odd. I was used to being exhausted all the time, but this was a new level of tired. That odd feeling started to turn into...a FEELING that perhaps, despite the odds I had stacked up, perhaps there was a tiny little miracle secretly growing in my belly. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't lose the baby weight because i...
My Low Key Hubby Matt and I are pretty opposite. While he would much rather stay home and do nothing all day, I need to get out of the house and do something all day. It makes for a very interesting dynamic. For Father's Day, while I thought I might be boring the crap out of my husband, he of course, was blissfuly happy. We did.....nothing. I made him some spaghetti and homemade meatballs, he played some golf in the morning, and we literally just stayed home. Presents however, are another story. That is where I get to be somewhat creative! I saw another Pinterest idea for a 3 part photo that I re-created. Matt's cousin sent me an idea for a cute father's day card so I recreated that as well. Matt broke his old workout headphones so I got him a new set of those. And finally.........he needed a new golf shirt and was seriously lacking in some new Purdue gear so I got him a Purdue golf shirt. An added bonus? Jellybean and Tater Tot also got some Purdu...
It still blows my mind when I think about how much my oldest kid has grown in such a short amount of time. When I look at Tater Tot and then I look at Jellybean, I'm amazed at how a person can go from so small and completely dependent on mom for EVERYTHING to..... well what I have now, one crazy toddler. The amount of growing and learning they do in such a short amount of time is so incredible. It really makes me appreciate just how precious this time with my little one is. While I don't want to Kardashian up the word literally, it literally feels like my children are growing up significantly in just the blink of an eye. I feel like Jellybean was just Tater Tot's age, like I said, mind blown. We've been through a lot with that oldest of mine and I have a billion memories to cherish already. How can so many memories be created in a blink? Well I suppose when you love someone that much, EVERY moment becomes a cherished memory. While today isn't exactly my last day on...
Comments
Post a Comment