The Sock Monster

This kid of mine never fails to make me laugh. He has the goofiest personality, which I'm 100% sure he gets from his Dad. Matt is strange in that he rarely let's people see his silly side. He's always so....stoic (unless watching sports in which case he's pretty animated borderline scary). But there's this silly goofy kiddy side to my husband that I get to see and watching Jellybean's personality develop into this funny little boy....well it's all Dad's influence I'm sure. So sorry Matt, you can try to hide your playful side but your kid is outing you!

One of my favorite things that Jellybeam does is put his sock in his mouth. And only his socks. I've tried giving him my socks or Matts socks but nope, it must be his own socks. So at the end of the day, when I take off his shoes, I leave his socks on. It won't even be 10 seconds later til he's trying to take off a sock, putting it in his mouth, and running around the house playing and exploring....with a sock in his mouth. He's my little sock monster and I love him. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Sick Holiday

Losing the baby weight

The Same Ole Problem